RSS

Why I loOve my self??

I'm totally not the right person to answer this question! hahaha! I've always complained about a lot of things. I would even spend hours just looking at my self in the mirror. Well, there's nothing wrong with me. People even say I'm pretty! Lolz! As the saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Others may also say I'm not. It actually depends on you. Hmmmm. I'm also smart. I never had a failing grade-ever! But you know, I've always have the feeling that something's lacking or it's not just enough. Especially when I see models in the ads with their flawless fkin, super shiny hair and toned tummy. Now, this is when you say, "But their models! They have to look that way!" And I agree. But a mean voice in my head would yap, "You're too far from them! Look at your self! Try not to pig out and that tummy will never shrink!" And I'd feel really ugly.

Now I realized(okay a friend helped too) that I shouldn't compare my self to others. I have better things to do than to put my self down. I force the bad thought out of my head and start doing something else or start thinking happy thoughts-one little thought is enough to jumpstart happy hormones. And now, I'm just happy to be me-that is, imperfect-because through dissapointments and Oops! moments, I learn how to be stronger and I look forward to waking up everyday not knowing what will happen next.

Love yourself! awkeish? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment