RSS

"DREAM DESTINATION"


Vacations are always lots of fun! It’s the time where you can go anywhere and everywhere and do whatever you feel like to do as long as it isn’t at home! Especially this summer! You can grab your friends and enjoy every second, every minute, every hour of the day! =)

My Dream Destination:

DISNEYLAND-ANYWHERE

What to do: Whether I’m going to Tokyo, Florida, Paris or Hong Kong, for me, any Disneyland park is a wonderland of fun and adventure! I’ll get to meet my favorite fairy tale characters while having a terrific time riding all the happy rides! WhohOo!

What to bring: Hmmm. Just lots of energy and my wishes! Heheh! They just may come true in Disneyland! =)

Fave Travel Pals: Family and my BFF! They’re fun to be with and they’re close to my heart!


Oh! I’m 16 years old but I’m always a kid at heart! Hahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment