RSS

I call her ABBY

Hmmmm...I would like to share something to u. it’s about a girl who has become a part of my life. I can say that she has a very strong personality. She does what she think is right w/o any fear. She could punch you right away if you had done something to her or to her friends. She doesn’t care what people may say. She’s sort of a boyish type of girl. She doesn’t like make-up and she still haven’t been in love! Hahaha! On the other hand, I’m a type of girl who is so into girly things. I love pink. I love to go shopping. I love blogs. I have lots of crushes and I I’m so in love! Hahaha! But you know even though we’re kinda opposite to each other we still have some similarities. We’re both cute and charming. Bwahaha! We’re one of the most important people of d PARTIANS Barkada, we hate the same people, we both love to eat(BleEh!), we love to give codenames, we’re pretty and talented, intelligent and sociable,

and most of all we are the Best of Friends!

She’s my BFF! And I uber love her!

You wanna know her?

Well…

Her name is ABIGAIL MARIE FLORES MIRANDA.

And I call her Abby..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment