RSS

iloilo invasion

whAah!hello people!mis me? hahah! but i so damn misshuu! sob! im already here in iloilo.It's my 2nd day here. Remember what I said? That I dont wanna b here? well, that's bcoz I miss my fwnds, my room, everything I have left in binalbagan!but on second thought i'm already enjoying my stay here. heheh! I loOovE going to malls and shop nonstop, watch movies, go to different resto's and eat a lot, aircon all day, hang-out in my tita's salon and be w/ the funny ang gorgeous gays who work there. hahah! my God! they're so beautiful! the first time you see them, you would actually think they're real girls! Hmmm. I will be here for 6 days more. I hope I won't gain xtra pounds! hahah! Actually, I'm staying in Camp Delgado. My dad works here. He's a high rank policeman,you know. A colonel. Scary! yeah. He's super strict! uhuhu! and I'm seeing lots of uniformed men(and women too!) w/ their licensed guns here! whahah! I know I'm super safe! Haiz...
I think I'll end my blog entry here.
'nxt tym ulit!umwAahhxX!

0 comments:

Post a Comment