RSS

The New mE!




Ever noticed how milestones trigger makeovers? During my weeklong stay in iloilo, I always splurge time in my tita’s salon. I’m there almost everyday. But cutting my hair never crossed my mind! Weird. Hahah! But something happened. The night before we’re going back home here in Binalbagan, I just see my self in the mirror with Sandy cutting my hair! WhaAahH! My mom even asked, ”Why did you do it? Were you depressed?” Wait, what’s the connection between depression and a haircut? I really don’t understand! Hahah! It’s just that I’m going to college and I’ll be embarking on a totally new journey and I wanted to be ready. That’s why I chopped off my hair and change its style.

I used to be afraid of change. I kept trying to fix things so that they happened the same way. But I’ve come to realize what’s so great about it-the chance to become a better version of yourself. And it can be as simple as how you dress to as life changing as how you treat your friends. So if you aren’t too hot about your life right now, don’t lose hope. You can always do something about it.

Well, it’s now a NEW and BETTER ME! =)

By the way,

I’m back in my hometown! Hahaha! I xuper missed my room! Uhmmm. It’s definitely good to be back! Home Sweet Home! Wheheh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment