RSS

missing you

Oh my god! I haven’t noticed how time runs so fast. I remembered the first time I step into HS. It seems like yesterday. I have met the people whom I learned to love. I will never forget all the memories we had. I would like to thank personally my ‘bestest’ friends who have become a family to me. They are my PARTIANS barkada. They never fail to comfort me when I’m so down. They are with me during the happiest and saddest moments in my life. And during the times of necessity, they’re always there to save me. I will miss them so much. To abby(BFF forever), Hannah, trixie, alona and Gabriel, tnx for all the times we’ve been together. Thank you for sharing your life with me. I have so many joyful memories with you guys. I love you so much. To angelo, Diana, kit2, kim, emem and ronnel, u made my life extra colorful. I so heart all of you. To all the NARRA class of BCCHSD batch ’08, I will never forget you my dear classmates.

Haizzz..

Now I will be facing another phase in my life. I’m now in college.I hope I could manage my self well. Good luck to me!Oh well..I know life doesn’t end here. It’s just a start of a new beginning. So here’s to the next chapter in my life! Mwahx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment