RSS

What's new?

Ahmm. Wanna know what’s new? Well, nothing so important. It’s just that I think my summer starts to get busy now. I have to attend almost everyday in the meeting of the Presentation ’08 staff of our school. I am part of the editorial board. We are the ones who are planning and working for the Batch ’08 yearbook. We have to meet deadlines because we want to release our yearbook as soon as possible. We have already finished the layouts and now we’re starting to encode the informations we’ve gathered. Actually it’s not that hard coz I’m super enjoying it. I just hope everything will turn out well and good.

Eneweiz..

I’m going to Iloilo this Sunday for some reasons. Haiz. The truth is I really don’t wanna go. I’m not in the mood and I love it in here. But I guess I have no choice. Don’t worry I’ll be back for sure! Mwahx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment