RSS

My Seven Deadly Sins

ANGER

I was totally furious when…some jealous bitch gave me a nasty comment in my friendster account! ArgGHhH! I’m sure the person responsible for it is a girl. It’s pretty obvious. I tried to know who she was but I guess she terminated her own account after giving me her spiteful comment. Duh? I know it was out of jealousy! How pathetic! Get LOST you LOSER!

ENVY

Totally felt envious of…Angelina Jolie! Oh! How I wish I could have her voluptuous lips! And with Brad Pitt around, I could not ask for more! Bwahaha!

SLOTH

Please don’t make me…exercise! My mom wakes me up early in the morning to get me started on my crunches and leg raises. But the moment she leaves the room, I’m back to sleep! ZzzZzz!

GREED

My hoard piece is…anything that has to do with pink! I totally love pink! I have lots of pink stuff in my room.

GLUTONNY

My pig-out faves…are Junkfoods! Hahaha! I know it’s not good for my health but I just can’t help it! Esp. when I’m watching TV, I could eat 2-3 bags in one sitting! They’re really sinful!

VANITY

I’m totally lovin’ my…eyes, and I would be lying if I didn’t say so. People say it’s really nice. I’m also proud of how smooth and shiny my hair is.

LUST

My fantasy one-night stand is…I would never have a one-night stand! Imagine the thought of having them for a moment and not forever. That sucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment