RSS

What On Earth Am I Here For?


This Life is not all there is.

Life on Earth is just the dress rehearsal before the real production. Earth is the staging area, the preschool, the try out for our life in eternity. It is the practice workout before the actual game; the warm up lap before the race begins. This life is just the preparation for the next.


WHY AM I HERE?

I reall dunno---but i believe that I have a purpose to fulfill. This purpose may not be easy to realize and recognize at first but if I'll dedicate my life to HIM for sure I will be guided and eventually I will be able to know what that purpose is. =)

and 1 thing is certain...

Life is just a temporary assignment---comparable to a mist, a breath, a wisp of smoke. So I'd say...


I am here on earth for just a little time and I'm gonna do my best to make it worthwhile. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment