RSS

Unread Messages


I've been so hooked to friendster--every time I open my 2 accounts I get loads of friend requests and comments plus messages (I have 2998+ friends and it never-endingly increases in number). Am I that affable--or let's say cute? Haha. Then there's my multiply site which I keep updated with my up-to-the-minute pictures and "blah-blahs". And needless to say, my blog--it's pretty obvious. I super enjoy blog hopping and exchanging links with my fellow bloggers. It's nice to know that there are people who share the same interest as I do--and I get to learn from them as well.


Hmmm. I think there's something I have to do in half a shake--or an account I have to open maybe. *thinking. *loading. *busy. REFRESH! Aha! My MAILS! My gawd. It's been so long sinced I opened it! Urgh. I completely lost track about it. I'm such a scatter brained--a total blank. Oh my--I hurriedly signed in to yahoo mail and I can't believe what my eyes saw---1582 unread messages! It's a bolt from the blue--a shocker. How am I suppose to read all those messages? I dunno. Huhu. Maybe I'll just have to delete those that are not-so-important. Haiz. "allysia..allysia..allysia. Now you know your lesson. If you don't want to get stuck up and exert extra effort and TIME to read-slash-delete your messages, open it regularly." OK. Now, I'll take a deep breath and I have some reading to do. Whew.

4 comments:

=supergulaman= said...

ahehehe...nakakapagod yang naisip mong gawin...ang magbasa...pero meron solusyon...check all, then delete all...ahahaha...juks...:D

Kat said...

hmm.. i'm guessing, most of the emails you got below to the ff:

1.spam
2.more spam
3.friendster/multiply notifications

maybe you should try facebook, i think you'll love it there since i believe it's cooler than friendster.

=)

Allysia Lopez said...

yeah, ur right kat. most of it were friendster notifications. haaayy. facebook? hmmmm. ok. try qh. ;D

--and supergulaman yun tlaga gnawa qh. ahaha. waste of time pah ung babasahin mo lahat. Delete all nalg. ahihi.

Kat said...

**ops, i have a typo above. :) hehe let us know when u get facebook so we could add you up. ;)

Post a Comment