RSS

jan+uary=JANUARY =)

January is definitely my month----no doubt about it.

Let me share to you what put me so high this month.



The TREE HOUSE




We over and over again see this tree house in school---not so far from the Johnson's building where we're having our RE class. So, one time me and tin decided to see what's in it. It was nice--you'll looove nature.


The PUG




I really dunno the breed of this odd looking dog. We often pass by this creature whenever we go to the net cafe we're so hooked into. Look at his face! Yeah, he's a male. Do i need to explain to you why? Haha. I can't help but giggle every time he's looking---a really bizarre kind of look.



The COLLAGE









We're instructed to make a collage in RE about the world which we want to live in. Too bad I haven't got the picture of our finish product. But there's a saying there made by myk, "We aim not for a High Tech world but atleast a place where everyone is HAPPY." I defended it--on the spot. No worries, I'm actually used to it. Making it was uber FUN! We got the highest score. Thanks to ME. Haha. Char. It was a group effort. =)



The BIRTHDAY PRESENT








January is also my birth month! One of the main reasons why I totally love this month. I celebrated my birthday without my family---for the first time. Uhuhu. Mom and Oying was in Negros, Dad was in Aklan at that time. Haiz. Oh well. On the lighter side, my friends were there. So it's not that sad after all. And MSL saved the day. Haha. We went out, watched a movie (Bedtime Stories--;D) and I'll never forget that same day--he knows why. HAHA. He gave me a very sweet present. The pictures tell it all. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment