RSS

Things I Wanna Do


I spent my Christmas vacation and the rest of the holidays at my hometown with my family. Whether you believe it or not, I had so many laaazy days(almost everyay!). I'm a home buddy-I prefer to stay at home and actually do NOTHING. Haha. I'm just in my bed, lying-slash-daydreaming, reading really good books, txting, watching tv and so on... You get the picture? Haiz. And I missed MSL so so badly. :'(


On my trip back here in Iloilo, I was supeeer bored-coz I travelled alone. I had no one to talk to. Sob. So to kill boredom, I looked for my journal, luckily grabbed a pen and jotted down some things I wanna do-and will do...one step at a time. Here's my list. Take a look. =)

  • get up 15 min. earlier.
  • look at problems as challengers
  • unclutter my life
  • don't know all the answers
  • fly a kite!
  • get a driver's license. I keep bugging my mom to let me drive our car-but she just don't trust me! Safety first! Haha. (soon!)
  • develop my sense of humor (joke?XD)
  • listen to a symphony
  • watch a ballet
  • do everything in moderation
  • do brand new things
  • look at a work of art
  • throw a paper airplane :]
  • know my limitations and let others know thm too
  • go on a picnic
  • cook a meal and eat it by candle light
  • quit inhaling junkfood
  • clean out my closet
  • recognize the importance of unconditional love
  • stay up all night on the beach with someone I love (MSL), making a wish with every star that shoots across the vast night sky.
God, there's so much to do. Hmmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment