RSS

What's Up?

Hi people! How’s life? I’m sOOo worn-out! It’s 8:30 pm and I just arrived from school. But I still have the ‘oomph’ to surf the net-you know, it’s my stress buster! My last class is Psycho and to tell you honestly it’s so dull. I can even snooze w/ our prof not noticing me! But in fairness to me, I can resist the urge to sleep. Hmmm. I can say that me and almost all of my cm8s are very good friends now. You know-close enough to tell secrets and our most embarrassing moments. Hahah! We also share loads of things and gossip a lot! It’s nothing serious. Just to kill time during our vacant hours.

Yesterday was our PE class. We jogged at the University ground. It was so wide! I can feel the pain in my ankles and legs-even up to now! I’m almost catching my breath after 2 rounds of jogging! wHoOh! We are in fact preparing for the ‘Milo Marathon’. Our school is joining together with the other Universities throughout the country. We can’t say no coz it’s one of our requirements in PE. Haiz. And tomorrow will be our NSTP. I chose LTS. Watyya think? Heheh. Well, college life is indeed so busy. But I’m actually getting used to it. Catch yah next time! Here’s a kiss for my avid readers! umu’aHHhh!..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment