RSS

College!College!College!

Hello. I'm sorry to keep you waiting for my next post. Anything new?Well. Actually it's my 3rd day in CPU. But our formal classes would probably start next week. At the moment we're just having some orientation for each subject. Me and my cm8's are in the "getting to know you" stage. It's good that me and BFF already have some group of friends to hang-out with. They're nice and fun too. But no one can replace the PARTIANS barkada-ever! I so miss them! uhuh!
And you know what I found out? The guards are super strict! You can't enter the school premises if there's something you do-slash-wear that is not allowed. Here's the list of some of them.
NO SMOKING
NO DRINKING
NO HIGHLIGHTS/COLORED HAIR
NO COLORED NAILS
NO SKIRTS/SEXY OUTFITS
NO PIERCINGS (too bad I have one-but the good thing is the guards didn't notice!xp)
SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
etc.etc.etc.
Haiz. As of now, I'm still adjusting to my new life as a college student. But I know in God's time, I can be used to it! Wish me luck! ;]

0 comments:

Post a Comment