RSS

A Day in my LIFE

Exact date when I wrote this post: Fri June 6,'08
Good mown people! Time check: 6:20 am. whew! I'm already here in school. Every MWF my Fil class would start 7 am. So, I see to it that at 6 am I'm already riding the jeep. As usual, I haven't eat my breakfast. Sob! I'm one of the 1st few people here. It's so early! I'm here in the lobby, in front of the Half Moon Drive. I'm waiting for BFF-everyday! ahaha!

Yesterday, BFF and I saw a PINK VOLKSWAGEN CUTE CAR parking in front of the building we last attended! I can't get my eyes of it! I sOoo love the car that I want to take it home! hahah! Ofcourse, I can't do that. So, BFF just took a picture of the car with me beside it in a "pawala-effect". ahihi! The good thing is the CENTRALIANS(it's what you call students who are studying in CPU) who are passing by didn't notice. Well, I think so. heheh! I'll post the pic here ASAP. That's it for now! Catch yah next time! umu'AaHhh!=) --> love this smiley! heheh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment