RSS

Teeny Weeny


Haha. AT LAST! Sorry to keep you waiting for my spanking new post. Actually, my friends kept bugging me and even my co-bloggers here to update my blog. But despite the fact that I really want to, I can't. I had to make the most of my time in school. I absolutely know my priorities. Our Finals for the 2nd sem is now over and done. Thanked God. But the process I went through for the exam was...unexplainable? I can't settle on the exact word to describe it. Hrrrrr. I am a person who is so into CRAMMING. Yes. I know it's better to study in advance---but I think being idle especially weeks before my examination is in my system already. I'm like a machine set to operate 2 days, a day, a night or even hours before the exams! IMAGINE? Haha. However, I am extremely used to it. I'm relatively quick-witted so I know I can come to grips with it w/o a fuss.

And hey, I GOT 3 EXEMPTIONS. I'm not in fact expecting it. Last sem I was also exempted but with only 2 subjects. Now, my count is in 3. I'm just very thankful and blessed, of course. You know it's really nice to think that somehow your hard work (and sleepless nights!) had paid off. I'm not bragging it to all of you, i just want to share my teeny weeny accomplishment. By some means, it made me feel proud of my self and knowing that my parents were also proud of me makes me want to sing the nursery song...'I'm alive, alert, awake, enthu-sias-tic!' Haha. Is that right? Hmmm. (ano'ng connect???) [--,]

Oh well. Time seems to just whizz by, don't you think? Summer Class is just around the corner. And in just a few months, I will be taking another step on to my 2nd year in college. Just be with me on my journey. Ok? Put up the shutters. *wink. ^____^

7 comments:

Lizeth said...

HEHEHE. PAREHO TAYO LAGING CRAMMING BUT STILL MAKING TO THE TOP! CONGRATS!

Lizeth said...

HEHEHE. PAREHO TAYO LAGING CRAMMING BUT STILL MAKING IT TO THE TOP! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

wow. you're really smart there cutie. keep up the good work. i'm following ur blog. i hope u update it always.

Anonymous said...

3 exemptions? whehw! i can't hardly make one. brainy and cute. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

ALLYSIA MAE LOPEZ!Tsk.TSk.Tsk. Grabeee! Do you still have ur social life? Haha. When vacation nyo? Take a break girl, you're so much into school. Hihi. (Don't mind the name i put as my identity)HAHA.

Jo Anne said...

i love cramming too! cheers!

Allysia Lopez said...

To sis lizeth:
I think we just really know how to handle things eventhough it's hard for others---that's why we always make it. So why worry, let's cram, cram, cram. =)

To anonymous:
Thanks. I super appreciate it. Don't lose the connection. ^____^

To mark:
Thank you for the compliments. Hihi.

To SexyMe:
OH-EM-GEE!Grabe ang identity! SexyMe? HAHA. Vacation nah girl. But we still have our summer class. huhu. My social life? Uhm. It's cool--and I bet yours is WILD. Haha. BLEH.

To sis jue:
Yes. We all love it! CRAMMING IS THE BEST. Haha. Cheers!

Post a Comment