RSS

Poor Allysia ;[


Ok. Ok. Ok. It's been quite a while since my last post here. BUT I have my good raison d'etre---it's so forgivable. Haha. The last two weeks have been so tiring/exhausting/strenuous/arduous/wearing/laborious (super many adjectives to choose from!) for me. It's like 2 weeks full of EVERYTHING--the drama, the hustle and bustle, the sentiments, the cravings, crammings, gushy stuffs, ups and downs, oops moments and my list goes on... arrgh! I've been so busy I almost forgot my brother's birthday! Oh my--->thanked God my mom reminded me. If not I guess I'll still be bending on my knees asking him to forgive me. He's sooo matampuhin. Well, I can't really blame him---his older sis is much more matampuhin than he is. Hihi. MSL even labeled me as a 'sunggodera' for that same reason. For those who don't understand hiligaynon, sunggodera is the same as matampuhin. Toinks. ^______^

What made me so occupied? Hmmmmm. 95% of the reason is related to school! I bet you already get the picture. My brain is still coping from the previous pre-final exams. We also had our NSTP outreach program in Oton and just this morning in Sta. Barbara. Haaayy. I guess I will not be telling you the details of my other activities. I just don't have the oomph to type right now. Haha. Sluggishness syndrome is striking me. Haha.

Anyways, I'm alone again. Well. Because my Dad is not around. He went to Negros--he needs to work on something there. And because of the freedom that I have I went to Punta Villa with my friends for a swim. I went home late and Dad found out about it. Now. that explains the picture above. When he gets back here: IM DEAD.

4 comments:

michy said...

so that explains your absence... i miss the time when I was still in school (which is such a long time ago for me)---because that's all I had to worry about, being a kid and a student...adult life is not what it's cut out to be so enjoy your school life...while it lasts! hehe... =)

Kat said...

uh, i'm just wondering... what is your location?

♥ K.i.i.k.a.Y ♥ said...

gOOd Luck wiv ur dad....

but in lyf we deserve to be happy so enjoy it but just know ur limits...

i can tell dat ur quite brainy am sure u will figure sumfing out by d tym ur dad is back :D

TRY NoT TO STRESS urself from school ^ but i know its hard...

Rawr Prince said...

uggghh.. mee too!

too bad!
hehe

kaluluoy sa aton!hehe

Post a Comment