RSS

L♥VE ü


Maybe you're puzzled why this blogger here has zip her mouth and doesn't post anything about her love life, let me type it again, now in CAPS, "LOVELIFE" (better =D) from the day she registered to blogger.com and started blogging-for almost a year now. Hmmm? Something's wrong? Definitely NOT! Nothing's wrong. It's just that...ahmm..for me , t's too PERSONAL. I'm a private person. I want to keep it to my self and share it only to people who are intimate to me. (cracking about selfishness here.hmf!) But I guess things actually alter. As what they say, the only permanent thing in this world is change. And sooo..I changed my mind. Hahah! But this change is for the better. Now, I'm gonna update you on what's happening on my tragic-crazy-but-oh-so-beautiful-life plus the addition of...taantaaraandaan...my LOVE STORY. *giggles. Yeah, you read it right.

What spark me off to do this???

*A good friend who's also a blogger like me is sooo sooo sooo in love and you'll eventually know from the moment you see her blog-coz her blog just says it all. I was actually inspired by her.
*My boyfriend checked out my blog and asked why there's nothing about us here. Now he knows. ;]
*I press-stud a LOVE BUG.

To start of:

Let me share to you one of the poems made by my boyfie esp. for me-out of so much love. He also made me a letter (it's in fact he's first time to even write a love letter to someone) *smiles. I'm his first and one true love. *touched. I've been in some relationship in the past but this one's different-really different.We're a new couple, 3 months and still counting...Hope it'll LAST..


YOU'RE MY ANGEL
Mant times I asked GOD about his plan for me

Who I will become and who I will be

I've searched for the answers in the busy streets

Yet, nothing came up but meaningless feat


I thought being alone is happiness

And having no one is life's zest

But too often I find myself falling harder

And my heart becomes cold and bitter


Just when I almost lost my sanity

An ANGEL came to show life's real beauty
That very day, August 23

I untie my heart and set it free


You simply changed me

You've shown the things I thought I'd never see

I simply love the way you are

You are my ONE and beloved STAR


When I met you I immediately believed in ANGELS

Not in shimmering white dress and glittering halo that I can tell

But it was how you turned my world into HEAVEN on EARTH

A lace of lasting peace, love, freedom and mirth


Hayyyy..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment