RSS

Choco Madness


I just tried this chocolate-dip-marshmallow. I find it really cute-and sweet too. Would you believe that our teacher in Biochem, Maam Villalobos, was the one who encouraged us to try it? Hahah! She even endorsed it to all of us. Tsk2. She said we have to reward ourselves for getting good grades last prelim exam. I definitely agree. And by the way, Maam V is hilarious! At the end of our class, she would crank up jokes-sometimes or most of the time (XD) corny. And if we don't laugh at her jokes, she would give us a minus 10. Hahah! Was that another joke maam? Hmmm. Oh well. Xmas break will be next week-but I'm not that really really happy. Because a part of me would still want to stay here and spend more time with MSL. I'm gonna miss him. =(

PS
I mess up with guilia's cbox! uhuhuhu. I didn't really mean it. I dunno what happened. I'm such a clutz! uhuhuh. Hope she could ever forgive me. Haiz.


I NEED more CHOCOLATE! =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment