RSS

I'm Not Lost. I've Found Myself.

So I guess the old habit's back. Here I am writing crap out of my head and hoping in the future I'd be able to look back and think, "wow, now that's true inspiration" because when nobody else in this world is willing to give you any advice, sometimes the only person you have to rely on is yourself.

These past few weeks I've learned a lot. Probably too much to handle for someone easily frustrated like me. Rejection, failure, loss, and heartache.. All in less than a month. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of going on in life, if every sacrifice I put into was in vain. Or what's the use of dreaming, if the future is dictated for you. Or what's the use in trusting someone, if at the end of the day you're on your own.

But you know what, that's just a blessing in disguise. It might seem terrible and painful, but maybe that's just the thing I need. A massive wake up call.. for the fact that it's the wrong path I've been taking and I should just change lanes.

Well at the moment I am happy on how things are going for me. I am happy that I've grown as a person, I've become more mature. And the thing I'm happiest about is that I've reconnected with GOD. I am building a much deeper relationship with HIM. And guess what? That's all I really need.

"Those who joyfully leave everything in God's Hand, will eventually see God's Hand in everything."

Worry ends when Faith begins. :)

2 comments:

=supergulaman= said...

Sooooo Good... :) Keep it up sweetie...

sabi ko nga lagi....maghintay lang sa tamang pagkakataon, tamang panahon..wait wait wait...pero sabi nga nila, patience is waiting. pero hindi yung passively waiting. Katamaran yun. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow yun ang patience. Hintay lang hanggang sa mapagod ang panahon sa kahihitay natin... isang araw darating din yan... magtiwala lang... kanino?

sa Kanya. :)

Allysia Lopez said...

Huwaaaaw! Super G! Thanks sa advice. I really appreciate how you took time para mag comment sa post ko. Hehe. Yeah, you're right. God only reserves what I deserve to have. Go Go Go lng! Trust lng sa Kanya!

Thank You! :)

Post a Comment