RSS

So the past days;

I have been stuck here in my room because we had an “extended vacation”. Classes are supposed to start last Monday BUT by that time the schedules aren’t ready yet. So, the whole week we are FREE from school. I don’t know if I’m really cheery about that. Don’t get me wrong, I loooove holidays especially the “unexpected ones” but knowing CPU College of Nursing I bet we’re going to have an EXTENSION to pay for those days we haven’t had class/DUTY-and I terribly dislike MAKE-UP DUTIES! Errrr. You know the feeling at the end of the semester that you’re just suppose to go home, put your feet up, chill out, and see your family but then there’s that make-up duty that suck you out of it! Ugh! That’s why I’m very cautious not to get an IR (Incident Report) because when you say hello to IR you also say hi to 8 or 16 hours extension (depending on the offense) and 400 pesos/8 hrs (before it’s only 200 pesos, they doubled it because it seems like some students are not alarmed by the price they have to pay that they continuously incur IR’s).

Yesterday, I received a text message from our coordinator that the schedules are already posted and instead of having our RLE (duty) on Mon Tue Wed, it surprisingly been transferred to Thu Fri Sat! What the F?! Last sem, I’ve already bear with myself being on the Thursday group and we are expecting that our group would fall on the Monday group this time! Grrrrrr! I don’t like it simply because it takes away Saturday which is supposed to be a rest day together with Sunday! Why oh Why???? It’s heartrending. I have no choice but to deal with it, AGAIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment