RSS

Love ko 'to!

Last night, Nang Rochel-the best roommate ever, offered me a Mc Donald’s treat! Who could say no to that? Hihi. Yum. Yum. Yum. I was actually craving for McDo for some time now. I just had no time to go out because I’m already weighed down with school work. Take note: we just started yesterday. IKR? Pfft.

She will be leaving the dormitory-slash-me :( within this week because she will have to fly to Manila for her review. I’m really gonna miss her so bad.

We shared a lot of things. When she’s upset, she’ll tell me everything. When I need something she’ll be there to help out. She’s like a sister I never had. The thought of her leaving is so heartbreaking.

Mind you, for almost 2 years as roommates we never ever had a fight! We super click with each other. Haaay. We’ll still keep in touch though. I wish her all the best and I’ll pray that she will be able to pass her board exam-which I know she will! :)

Oh well. Life goes on. People come and go but those who became special will forever leave a mark. McDo and Manang-Love ko 'to! :)

P.S.
I eat a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment