RSS

Turn Your NAME Into a FACE

Oh BOREDOM! It really kills me. As so you know boredom is "a condition characterized by perception of one's environment as dull, tedious, and lacking in stimulation. In terms of its central psychological processes, it is an unpleasant, transient, affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest in and difficulty concentrating on the current activity". *whew---nose bleed. pffft.

Anyways, I have obviously nothing to do so I visited my online buddies in the web. I really enjoy reading their blogs and I do share with them my thoughts on just about ANYTHING. It's nice to know that I am able to build friendships online and I'm just happy to know that I have my online friends with me---even if I don't actually know them but what's important is all of us are having so much fun. It's all that matters. :)

Because of the so-called BOREDOM, I TURNED MY NAME INTO A FACE ! Haha.
(as advised by an online friend :D)

HERE's THE RESULT:


WHOAH! Haha. Does it look like ME? FUNNY.WEIRD.
I know what you're thinking. Hrrrr. :/
TRY IT! LOL.

3 comments:

Goosebumper said...

Nakatawa nman yan..Hahaha..Nag try din ako..at hindi ako nkapaniwala sa resultang mukha ng pngalan ko!Hahaha..COOL to ah..:-)

Russel said...

Hehe.Ang cute at funny sya.Keep updating your blog.Take care.

Allysia Lopez said...

Hmmm. I think both of you tried and enjoyed it. :)

hope I could also see your results and laugh my lungs out. Haha.

and hey! don't worry. i'd be happy to update my blog for all my readers. :)

Post a Comment