RSS

Hush!

Hello! People guess what? I've been living 'alone' for more than 2 weeks now. ahaha! What an achievement! Maybe you would think it's not a big deal or whatsoever, but for me it is! My Dad is busy with his work. He's currently in Negros right now to fix things. So, I'm left here alone on Iloilo-which means I have the freedom to do whatever I want, but with limitations of course. For 16 years that I'm existing here in this world, I've been so reliant to my parents. At the same time, they're so over-protective to me. So whatever I do or wherever I go, I must report it to them. They can also be as strict as a ruler! Haiz. Sometimes I wish I could do what other teens like me do. You know, the usual things: night-outs, going anywhere without worrying about that stupid curfew-which kills the fun actually, staying up all night, party 'till dawn, blah blah blah... But what can i do? NOTHING! uhuh. It's fine. Yeah, in fact I'm over used to it. Hmmmm. Now I'm just enjoying my time here, living independently and I oh-so-looovee it. =)

On the other hand, I was so distraught when I discovered that someone's pretending to be my boyfriend when in fact he's NOT! How's that? arrrrghhh! I don't understand why he has to do such thing, and I don't even know him! Such a feeler! I hate it. SOB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment