RSS

Cool With IT

I'm weird, yeah, what else is new.

I don't mind being called strange. Strange is a definition of not being pulled in by the crowd and do what everybody else is doing because that's exactly how my whole life has been. I've been so.. different (if that's how I simplify it, and to make it look sane).

You know my old habit of how I write stuffs on my notepad just to keep my thoughts flowing and it's not just about one particular stuff, occasionally about family stuffs, mostly about what I go through, what randomly pops in my head. So I really don't mind if some people don't get it, I'm cool with it.


P.S.
I've been kinda busy these past few weeks. :3
Finals, Research Study, Pre-oral defense! Pfft.
Everything's over and done. Thank God. :DD
HELLOOOOO SEMBREAK!!!! Ugh. I'm 'effin excited to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment