RSS

I am so touched. Haaaaay.

I’m txting my boyfriend. He asks if he could go to the mall to buy a mouth solution for his "singaw" or mouth sores (He can’t stand the pain any longer .He can’t even eat well. *sob.) and to duplicate the key in their apartment with his apartmates. :D So I said, okay.

Then, I remembered I also have to buy something really really important. AS IN. But I don’t think it’s appropriate for him to buy it for me. Cause you know, it a girl’s thing. :D It’s actually the “cry of my frustrated uterus” of the month. Haha. So in short, I have my period. And I NEED to buy sanitary napkins cause I have no stocks left. At first I was hesitant to ask. I even said never mind cause I don’t think he’ll do it. But he’s persistent to know what is it he could do. So I told him about it. I was SURPRISED when he said OK right away without even thinking that it could lessen his “macho image”. Helloooooo? You know guys, right? eeek! But my gaaaaahd.. I really don’t mind if he’ll say no, coz I’ll super understand! But he said YES! Haaaay. He really do love me. Don’t you think? :D

1 comments:

Aliena said...

Online School Admissions OSA - One of the best School directory in India, there you will find almost all the schools of India, this is a unique schools directory and is unique of its kind. First of its kind in India where you can fill admission form online in just a few simple steps.

Post a Comment