RSS

Cool Off

Will I ever change?
Or he just have to accept who I am, flaws and all?

I know my faults. I admit that. Whether he believes it or not it's not always intentional. It's just me being so careless and tends to forget a lot of things. I don't know how I will be able to explain that to him using the most appropriate words as possible without sounding like I blame it all to him (that's what he thinks, actually). Let's just say I have a terrible disease which may hurt you over and over again without I knowing it. I'm trying my best to overcome it, I really do! But I just always stumble, making a fool of myself over and over again. I'm just so stupid and probably the most dense person ever! I hate myself for that. Despite of me being all that, will you still stay? or will you walk away?


P.S.
It seems like forever since my last post here.
I really do have a lot of things to blog about
but I'm not just in the mood, I think. Maybe
next time! Ciao! d--b

0 comments:

Post a Comment