RSS

MIDTERM BLUES

Is everything fine? For me, ahmm, kindda. I'm not really in the mood today. I'm so exhausted! Our midterm exams just ended. Thank GOD it's over. I think my mind's gonna blow! I sleep at about 3 in the morning for the past week. Imagine? Cramming is not always a good option. But what can I do? I'm busy with the assigns, proj, research, reportings, laundry(?), dishes(?), blah blah blah.. I always motivate my self to study a week before. But it's not enough. huuuh! It's Ok. I know I can do this. Just gimme a massage and a hot fudge! Hmmmmmmm..
Anyways, have I mentioned that dad went to Malaysia? Well. He did. They had a seminar there. I'm so delighted with all the pasalubongs I got from him. Most esp. the cute pink bag he gave me. So cute! So ME! ahaha! Naaahhhh! 'nough of this. I'm gonna end my post here. I wanna rest. Sleppy...totally out.. zZzzzzZZzz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment